Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre, or known as ITPC is a government agency under coordination of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, with goal of Indonesian products and services export enhancement throughout the world.
ITPC Sydney provides services for the Australian business partners with facilitation to promote two-way trade engagements.
- To boost Indonesian non-oil and gas export development to Australia through market penetration, information, dissemination, trade inquiry services, expanding the business contacts between Indonesian exporters and Australian importers, and active participation in various trade exhibition in Australia.
- To assist Indonesian companies in participating trade expo throughout Australia.
- Promoting international trade by providing trade inquiry services to Indonesian and Australian companies.
- Matchmaking assistance, arranging the meeting between Indonesian exporters and Australian importers.
- Promoting Indonesian economic growth to enhance business contracts between Indonesian exporters and Australian importers.
- Provide facility for Marketing of Indonesian export products and enhancement of the trade mission in the accredited countries
- Provide facility for Development of the business contacts and cooperation between Indonesian business council and the business communities in the accredited countries (business matching)
- Provide the business information and market opportunities in host countries and assist Indonesian business community about potential products in overseas markets
- Provide the information services on the potential export products to the foreign buyers
- Undertake the market analysis and improving business Intelligence and networking with business communities in host countries
- Disseminating information to the Australian business communities.