In November 2017, ITPC Sydney and Indonesian Embassy Canberra participated in International Sourcing Expo showcasing China Clothing Textile Accessories and Footwear & Leather Show Australia, in International Convention Centre, Sydney from November 14th to 16th. The event is focused on B2B exhibition where the exhibitors could meet potential business partner in Australia.
Partnering with Indonesian products promoter ‘Little Bandung‘, Indonesia Pavilion showcased the following Indonesian micro to medium businesses in footwear & leather product from Bandung:
– Brodo shoes (Good Design Indonesia 2017 Winner)
– Leather product by Mr. Koelit
– Metal works by Four Speed
– Glass decoration by Hesqiva Decorative
– Leather bag by Elwox Leather
– Canvas shoes by Qukyta Shoes
– Batik sandal by Geulis
– Leather accessories by Deavey Jones and Affaldgoods
The expo also includes exhibitors from other countries such as South Africa, Bangladesh, China, Fiji, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Turkey and Vietnam. Through this event, ITPC Sydney proudly support Indonesian businesses to Australia and hope that Indonesian products will have a stronger market development in Australia.